In accordance with Pennsylvania Act 157, a mandatory $4.50 educational fee will be collected for each permit application, in addition to the below permit fees
- Recreational Fire Permit - $50
- Fire Marshall Reports - $100
- Fire Suppression Systems - $50 per $1000or portion thereof ($300 minimum)
- Fuel Dispensers - $75 per unit ($300 minimum)
- Fuel Storage tanks - $50 per 250 gallons of tank Capacity ($300 minimum)
We are not responsible for errors or omissions. Hard copies are available in the Township Office or call 610-565-4944 with any questions regarding the fee schedule.