I-95, U.S. 1 Lane Closures Scheduled for Guide Rail Repair in Delaware and Bucks Counties
King of Prussia, PA – Lane closures are scheduled on Interstate 95 and U.S. 1 in Delaware and Bucks counties for guide rail repairs the Pennsylvania Department of Transportation (PennDOT) announced today.
The work schedule is:
- Sunday, September 8, through Friday, September 20, from 9:00 PM to 5:00 AM, lane closures are scheduled in both directions on I-95 between the Delaware State line and Bartram Avenue Interchange in Tinicum, Ridley, Chester and Upper Chichester townships, and the City of Chester, Delaware County;
- Sunday, September 8, through Friday, September 20, from 9:00 PM to 5:00 AM, lane closures are scheduled in both directions on U.S. 1 between the Chester County line and Montgomery County line in Haverford, Springfield, Marple, Upper Providence, Middletown, Concord, and Chadds Ford townships, Delaware County;
- Monday, September 9, through Friday, September 13, from 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM, a left lane closure is scheduled on the ramp from southbound I-95 to Woodhaven Road in Bensalem Township, Bucks County;
- Monday, September 9, through Friday, September 13, from 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM, a right lane closure is scheduled in both directions on U.S. 1 between Route 213 (Maple Avenue) and Rockhill Drive in Falls and Bensalem townships, Bucks County; and
- Monday, September 9, through Friday, September 13, from 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM, a right lane closure is scheduled on northbound U.S. 1 between Pennsylvania Avenue and U.S. 13 in Falls Township, Bucks County.
Motorists are advised to allow extra time when traveling through the work areas because slowdowns will occur. All scheduled activities are weather dependent.
Subscribe to PennDOT news and traffic alerts in Bucks, Chester, Delaware, Montgomery and Philadelphia counties at www.penndot.gov/District6.
Motorists can check conditions on more than 40,000 roadway miles by visiting www.511PA.com or downloading the 511PA application for iPhone and Android devices. 511PA, which is free and available 24 hours a day, provides traffic delay warnings, weather forecasts, traffic speed information, and access to more than 950 traffic cameras.
Follow PennDOT on Twitter at www.twitter.com/511PAPhilly and like the department on Facebook at www.facebook.com/PennsylvaniaDepartmentofTransportation and Instagram at www.instagram.com/pennsylvaniadot.
MEDIA CONTACT: Ayanna Williams, 610-205-6801