Potholes to Be Repaired
PennDOT announced today that maintenance and contractor crews will be working on more than 55 state highways next week to repair deteriorated pavement across the Philadelphia region. The roadways include:
- Interstate 95 in Tinicum, Upper Chichester townships
- Route 320 (Sproul Road) in Nether Providence, Radnor townships
- Route 352 (Edgemont Avenue) in Middletown Township, Brookhaven Borough
- Concord Road in Chester Township
- Bryn Mawr Avenue in Newtown, Radnor townships
- Lancaster Avenue in Radnor Township
- Bishop Hollow Road in Newtown, Upper Providence townships
- Dilworthtown Road in Thornbury Township
Crews will restrict travel lanes on these state highways to patch areas of deteriorating pavement. Motorists are advised to be alert of this moving operation and to expect intermittent lane closures and possible slowdowns when driving near work crews. All activities are weather dependent.
For more information regarding these repairs, click here.