Trash & Recycling
Residents of Upper Providence are required by Ordinance to have their refuse collected by a licensed collector with whom the Township has contracted for such purpose.
A.J. Blosenski Inc. has secured a 3-year contract from January 1, 2023 to December 31, 2025. The Township has contracted with Blosenski since 2014 and had the same rate with no increase from 2014 through 2022. This was the lowest bid received.
$113.67 per quarter, $454.68 for 2023
$122.76 per quarter, $491.05 for 2024.
$132.59 per quarter, $530.34 for 2025
Quarter Billing Cycle
- 1st quarter: January to March
- 2nd quarter: April to June
- 3rd quarter: July to September
- 4th quarter: October to December
How to Pay
- Auto Pay - authorize A. J. Blosenski, Inc. to automatically deduct your payment using a checking account or any major credit card. Register HERE
- By mail - check, money order. Send payment to:
- Send check or money order to AJ Blonsenski, PO Box 535233, Pittsburgh, PA 15253-5233
- By phone - accepts all major credit cards or checks
- Online - Pay through A. J. Blosenski, Inc. website.
Residents may contact Blosenski regarding TV, refrigerator, freezer, air conditioner and dehumidifier disposal for a fee. Or look for an e-waste event in the area.
Residents and Realtors: call A.J. Blosenski Inc. 610-942-2707 for a final balance prior to settlement.